I have been a member of the Literary Guild for many years.I usually order on their automated phone ordering system however, lately they do not have it properly programmed to even take a person's order via phone.

The automated voice will ask for a particular number assigned to the book wanted but a message will come back saying that the number is incorrect even after carefully checking it in the brochure. Also, one can not even reach their customer service department because there never seems to be any human being around to answer the phone. It will ring 50 times without an answer. I've begun to just go to my local bookstore to get books to avoid the hassle of dealing with them over the phone.

Sure I'm paying more for the book but at least I can talk to a human being who works in the store.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Literary Guild. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Literary Guild.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare The Literary Guild to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Literary Guild?

Comments